domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Grey. Baroque buttermilk hills.

Hello there!

Well, super late with this week's Mish Mash Challenge... but I have my nail art mojo back! Or at least I am getting there, I am already on Step 3 of my 12 Step program to Get that Nail Art Flowin'! Haha, well that's just a fancy way of saying that I've been more inspired lately, and it makes me want to celebrate :)

Gray. Today for gray I give you... what I've called and archived as "Baroque doodling over Buttermilk Hills". Check it out:
I knew I had gray week coming soon so I just put on two coats of Anny Buttermilk Hills. Meh. This polish always feels meh to me, girls. It has those tiny teeny pink particles in the bottle, and they just come to die when you slap the polish on your nails. Me no like this. So I just started drawing on my nails with black acrylic paint and improved the whole thing so much *hugging myself*

Oh and guess what? I have this Antique Gallery on my street selling the perfect 27 drawer thing to put my polish on... I am in love. So I entered and asked how much it costed, as it may or may not enter my Christmas whishlist. Well, it definitely didn't pass the cut. It's worth costs €500. Fuck*ng c'mon, dude! "I give you €100, so call me when you don't sell it". I just get the feeling I'm never going to receive the call though...

Have a nice Sunday!

M.

12 comentarios:

  1. Hahah Let us know in case you did get the call xD
    Oh I loved this nail art the second I read the titel :D Everthing baroque related gets me haha The grey/black is really simple yet effective. Too bad for the pink glitters. I hate that too :( May they rest under the grey in peace LOL
    You're really getting better and better with freehand designs *_*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love them! I hate when shimmer doesn't show on the nail, but you definitely saved them! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hehe I'm glad you got your mojo back, though it doesn't look to me like you ever lost it. :P This is really pretty! I love the design! :D

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hope you will receive this call soon :)

    your baroque nails are awesome!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is such a beautiful design!

    And, I hope you get the chest of drawers ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I wish we could haggle like that here in my country! But that doesn't really happen. I bet you will get those drawers and I like your nail art.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You can reduce your risk of diabetes by losing weight. satta king

    ResponderEliminar
  8. satta kingTaking this position will help to reduce the pressure on your spine and your lower back.

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!