domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Kiko Sun Pearl Nail Lacquer nº 428 River Green

Hello my fellow polishaholics!

I am here today with the second polish of the new Sun Pearl lacquers recently released by Kiko. And let me tell you, I am very excited about this collection so far! I may get me the two I am missing sooner than later ;)

Today's post features this amazing turquoise green called River Green. Jusr like its sibling, I could have gotten away with only one coat, but I did two because my religion compels me to. 
My thoughts on this one are clear: I've been loving every second I have worn it. What about you?

M.

12 comentarios:

  1. Oh I love it!!! Yes, I know, it's green. But I got over my fear of green ;-) I totally love this polish on you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. <3 I love dragon greens- this is perfect one!!! It reminds me a lot of A Enland Saint George (one of my favs!). Looks so well on you!

    ehhhh, I think Kiko will soon become my fav brand. Sadly, it's so difficult for me to get it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! The shimmer here is amazing! Such a rich shade <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing! Your nails are so beautiful!!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oooh so pretty! Absolutely love the shimmers in there! :D

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  6. L♥ve it so much!! Another love at first sight polish! :D And I think the it was well named too :D River Green for a stunning green polish! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great post!

    Check out my J'adore Dior giveaway!
    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.nl/2013/04/jadore-give-away.html

    X

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That color is YOUR color. Looks fab with your skin tone!

    Gotta get me some Kiko. They're stunning polishes.

    Happy Tuesday, darlin'!

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I didn't hear of this collection before - but I sure am going to check it out!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Gorgeous dark turquoise- this one is quite unique. Can't believe I missed this post!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Le River Green est mon vernis préféré du moment !!! Je l'adore !

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!