jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Illamasqua's terror story has a happy ending!

Howdy!

Today is a great day: (i) I am leaving for 4 days off work, seeking peace and relax, and (ii) I received all my stuff from Illamasqua:
Blush in Tremble (thanks Illamasqua for that voucher :p), and polishes in Loella, Vice and Faux Pas. That means a lot of fun ahead! Good thing I'll have some 4 days to work on my clawsies ^^ Can you tell I am excited?

Also, do not forget to enter my 100 posts GIVEAWAY :)

Take care and be really bad!

M.

11 comentarios:

  1. *.* these colours are so adorable! ... I'm quite jelaous :)

    have a nice work break! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, you are so lucky - no signs or even email that mine are on their way yet. You got some very nice polishes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the colors are gorgeous and I'm so happy for you to have a little break now.. the last couple of weeks seemed so stressful :/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can't wait to see how the polishes look on you! Have a relaxing four days off!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Loella so much I ordered a backup! Enjoy your rest!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yay glad your Illamasqua stuff finally arrived! And yay for 4 days of relaxation! You enjoy... you certainly have earned it. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  7. They look so amazing. And i am hoping you enjoy your time off :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh these look so yummy!!! The only one I also have is Vice and I'm loving it!! It's a rubber finish but it looks wonderful both matte and with shiny top coat!
    The other colors I don't have (yet?) but they look so good!!! yummmm!!!

    I hope you're enjoying your long weekend as much as you planned to!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Enjoy the holiday - polish colors look yummy! Can't wait to see them.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Glad to see you got your package! Can't wait to see your swatches!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!