domingo, 24 de marzo de 2013

Illamasqua Scarce. My new go-to "nude".

Hello dear polish hoarders! :)

I hope you're kicking ass this weekend; I am doing exactly that. Kicking the fatigue in the ass! I was drop dead on Friday night; I thought I'd have my afternoon off and BAM, I worked 'til 21h [NOTE: I need to have two words in private with Karma]. Since then, I've been doing nothing but resting. How's that sound? I say it sounds darn pretty amazing!

What a better moment to introduce you all to the fantabulous Illamasqua's Scarce:
I fell in love with it since I saw it in All You Desire's blog. The hunt had started. 

I needed it in my hands INSTA. Problem: Illamasqua is not sold in Spain + Illamasqua's terror history with the British postal service had already started... Happily, the lovely and oh-so-talented Abbie from AbbieNail made my love story possible [¡gracias!]. She bought it for me and sent it to Spain, quite sneakily, haha! I was a little worried it would be destroyed (like it had happened in 100% of my previous experiences) but it wasn't. That made my day. Seriously.

I've been rocking it last week at work and let me tell you: I think I've found my perfect nude-ish but not boring classy work-safe polish. That's a lot of adjectives, I know, but I'll excuse myself by saying all of them are necessary ;) 

The formula is perfect, this is only two coats. And I think one thicker coat may have been enough... Crazy, right? Sweet & subtle as it is, I had quite a lot of compliments while wearing it. So no doubt I'll be wearing it again soon :)

Take care,

M.

21 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad that you're finally able to rest! ^^ The polish looks so lovely, a spicy nude, I love that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So great to hear you had time to rest! Scarce is such a beautiful sweet pastel colour, and it looks beautiful on you! Glad you finally have your hands on them! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. :D Thanks! I just needed a little help... and patience! But it was worth it!

      Eliminar
  3. Glad to hear that you got some good rest this weekend. Amazing polish, I wish I had my hand on this one as well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a georgeous feeling to have some time just for yourself, isn't it? hope you'll have a nice time and rest well :)
    I love this mani- I'm wearing sth very similar now :)
    hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That's so pretty... classy and fun at the same time! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's very pretty and looks great on you!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encanta!! Hice hace poco un experimento con este acabado :) Es muy pascuense!

    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh!! It really does look so beautiful on you!!!
    When I saw the first swatches of this collection, I didn't like it much. But with time I saw some better and better swatches and I must say now I am actually considering it!
    Is this polish also work-safe for you???

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I was (and still am) only thrilled about this one! And YUP it's work-safe :D Or at least I made it be and wore it for 5 days of work... How's that sound?

      Eliminar
  9. The glitters looks like speckled eggs. Nice unique nude polish!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!