domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012

IsaDora Beetle Green

Hey there!

It's awesome how time flies when you're doing nothing. But for once, I have the time and that makes me smile like a little kid. Or should I say it makes the kiddo inside of me smile? Never mind.

What I have for you today is IsaDora Beetle Green, and it's amazing. I love this kind of emerald greens, and surprizingly enough I have only one. Why? I don't know, maybe I was waiting for the perfect one ;) Anyhow, I find it most appropriate for the season, don't ya?
And today I went to the World Press Photo 2012 exposition with The Boyfriend, and enjoyed it a lot. I like art, and paintings are good. But photography is simply great. One picture caught my eye (and my slightly feminist heart): Inna Shevchenko is an Ukranian feminist who fights in top-less, she's provocative, she's bold, she's strong and she stands for a cause I can only acclaim: equality. Here's she:
I'll welcome 2013 in the same position if I remember to do so... What will you do when the clock strikes 00:01?

Happy new year & thank you, again.

M.

10 comentarios:

  1. Will you also be topless and get your photo done?
    I love the world press photos exposition. I used to go for years! Somehow... I missed it this year when it showed near me. I don't even know why...

    That green looks very nice on you! I can't make up my mind if I would like it on me or not. The green-hater inside me yells that she's not liking it but someone else inside me says she does like it. Well, I don't have any IsaDora's so for now I think we'll make peace.
    Anyway - your rounded nails look FABULOUS!!!

    Happy happy new year!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That's a good question. After thinking about it... I don't think so. Maybe some other time ;)

      Thanks! I think that green would suit you, I could try and gather it for ya ;)
      And awww thanks for complimenting my round nails, I am so happy I decided to shapeshift, no more breakage! :D

      Happy new year, sweetheart!

      Eliminar
  2. That picture is awesome! And so is this colour! The emerald green is gorgeous.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That nail polish is beautiful! How fitting that the 2013 Pantone colour of the year is emerald :o You're ahead of the game! :) Happy new year xo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I didn't know! :D Haha it feels good to be ahead of the game for once :p Thanks!

      Eliminar
  4. That beetle green really reminds me of a beetle LOL - lovely.
    I wish you a Happy New Year too!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Happy New Year!!! That green is so perfect - satin like green. That is a bold photo... I can only think, it's too cold to be topless! My boobs hurt looking at her! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That picture is awesome! She looks great--fierce and strong! :-)
    I love that green! It looks fantastic on you!

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Omg, when I first glanced at that picture (and all I saw was boobs) I first thought it was you!!! LOL I'm glad you got your face here on the blog so we actually know that it's not your tatas hanging out :)))

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!